Questions - comments, feel free to email me
a mom to Alaina & Chase
a wife to Peter
a list maker
a note taker
a menu planner
a creator of pretty layered things
a collector of vintage sewing notions
a chronic picture taker
a constant dreamer
a 'follow your heart and see where it leads you' girl
a believer in fate
a doggy mom
a good paper connoisseur
a sometimes fabric hoarder (only if they are really pretty!)
a creative cook
a bad dancer (but it doesn't stop me)
a lover of vacuuming
a listener of really loud music
a forever creative soul
and a life artist
This blog is my creative after-hours escape. A place to share photos, my latest craft projects, my weekly menu outlines and an occasional music video. Thanks so much for popping in!!
and a little something fun - my favorite types of bios are a 'random about me list.' It's always fun reading everyone's randomness!! here's mine:
10 completely random things about me:
1. I met my best friend, 4 years ago, online. She was looking for a book that I happened to have, so I left a comment on her blog and since then we've been talking with one another everyday.
2. I don't own any socks. I live in the desert, it's usually too warm here for socks and I just despise them. If I must wear socks, I'll borrow them from my husband.
3. I've lived in 5 states. Washington, Alabama, California, Hawaii and Arizona
4. Instead of an apple a-day, I have a tomato a-day
5. My idea of a wild & crazy Saturday night is a game of Bingo and a piece of raspberry cheesecake with the family. (family Bingo night can get a little intense. :))
6. In the back of my closet, hanging next to a couple of pretty black dresses, is my Letterman's jacket from high school. The last reminder of my time as an athlete.
7. I've been married for almost 7 years, and yet I still have 2 subscriptions to wedding magazines. They're so pretty, I can't help myself.
8. I started scrapbooking because I had lot's of photos of Alaina and wanted to mix them with paper and art.
9. I'm a total jeans & t-shirt mom
10. I have a long time fear of frogs.