Apr 19, 2010

are you wondering.....

who the lucky winner is?

#39

diane said...
your creations are absolutely delightful!

16.4.10


Diane, email me at rosas07@msn.com and I'll be mailing out a happy little package to you soon. :)

and thank you everyone for leaving such sweet comments! I'll be working on a few custom orders, and then adding a little more to the store this week. This whole week is going to be super busy and hopefully super duper creative. I'm still working on the re-mix of my little craft studio. I need to make a trip to Crate & Barrel for a few baskets and then hopefully, fingers crossed, I will be done. Or close enough. :)



I took just a couple of photos last week. Once everything is put back together, I'll take a bunch more.


6 comments:

Yeona McEntire said...

Can't wait to see more photos of your studio! Love your work!

Christina said...

Tara, do yo grow peonies? My aunt and uncle grow piles and piles, which they harvest in the tight-bud stage and sell to a vendor at a farmers market in Portland. Too bad they live 3 hours away from me ... or maybe it's good for their profits, lol ... because peonies are my 1000% favorite flower. I have a few bushes but they've had a harder times over the past few years. My thumb, while not black, is very dark grey;) Such pretty pictures!

Alicia said...

So excited to see photos of your studio! I cant wait!

Rebecca Everett said...

Love the paper frills in the corner of the last pic it adds a bit of fun

Diana Martin said...

What a gorgeous shop and blog you have, so glad to have stumbled upon it!! I have blogged about your store & blog here: http://artcupboard.blogspot.com/2010/04/be-still-my-vintage.html

Diana xo

monkeyandsquirrel said...

in totally unrelated blog post commenting... i always love the music you have going on here. lovely!