Sep 2, 2014

back to school: Gossamer Blue

 Hello there again! and pardon me while I dust the cobwebs from this place - it's been a while since I've visited. 


After taking a bit of a break from the scrapbooking world, I've joined the design team over at Gossamer Blue as a project designer. I've made a few new personal goals for this year and finishing an album for a certain little boy is high priority on that list! Aside from that, it feels really good to be creative and taking photos again. I've always enjoyed it, but sometimes I think taking a break from things that weigh you down can be a positive as it forces you to find new things that make you happy! 

My very first post on the Gossamer Blue blog went up yesterday (you can read a little about each project over there) think school supplies and makeovers. I was actually a little nervous when I first saw it in the am,... I guess it really has been some time since I've been designing.

I have a whole day of fun stuff planned, the gym, grocery shopping, cooking, and cleaning up that mess of a craft room I call home :) so, I will leave you all with just the photos of my latest projects. Enjoy your day! ~ T
























16 comments:

I'm Sara. said...

Yeah!! So glad to have you back! :) Cute, inspiring projects too....I'll look over these time and time again.

Brenda said...

Tara, I'm so happy to see you back in the scrapbooking world! i've missed seeing your work!
I absolutely love what you cerated for the GB blog. Gorgeous work! Such great ideas for fun back to school supplies!
Oh, and I'm so thrilled to be on the GB team with you! You've been such a source of inspiration to me over the years. Looking forward to getting to know you!

Joy said...

So happy you are back creating again Tara and super uber pleased that I am on the same team as you, I pinch myself actually :) your creations inspire me so incredibly and I applaud you for taking the time for you and your family and step away for awhile, but you have come back hitting the ball out of the park, hugs

Vintage Love & Photographs said...

I too am glad you are back. Your work is gorgeous!

Leah said...

I was so excited to see you announced on the GB team! Your creations are amazing!

jamie said...

so happy to see you here again. you are an amazing creative. the styling here is outstanding. very inspiring. thanks for this post!!!
~jamie

KraftyBuns said...

Oh how I've missed you!!!

Unknown said...

I am SO SO SO happy you are back. I have been missing your fun, unique style.

Jackie said...

I'm so glad you're back, I missed you while you were gone. I love your style, it really speaks to me and inspires me. Welcome Back!

Claire said...

YAY! Im so glad youre back! I love this post. Im going to go and check out gossamer blue products. I hope to see some of your shop updates soon too! I also hope you have lots of yummy kits lined up for christmas ^_^ I just live in hope Tara, you know I love you :p

~kellyann~ said...

Well, Hello! So glad you're back and sharing your incredible style, photos and cute kiddos. :)

katielicht said...

so glad to see you updating again! i love your style and have been waiting to see new work from you. (but totally get about taking a break.... i hope you feel refreshed!)

Lyndal said...

TARA, I so LOVE that you can make everything look just stunning! :) Fab to see you with Gossimer Blue!

Jessy Christopher said...

Woots! So glad that you are back to the scrapbooking world! Missed your creations so much. Absolutely love every single projects here!!

Gerlinde said...

i love your wonderful blog---Gerlinde

Merissa Revestir said...

I love all of it! You are so creative Tara. Gossamer Blue is lucky to have you on board.