Apr 1, 2015

Gossamer Blue ~ April

 I love the first of the month when I update my gallery over at Gossamer Blue! It's fun to see lots of little projects all come together. This month's kit include lots of Elles Studio paper and Simply Stories chipboard embellishments. The add-on kits though came with a variety of Crate Paper - Craft Market products - which are my personal favorite!(How could you go wrong with that much gold glitter!)

 I may a little early with this idea, but I wanted to start putting together a mix of things to take with me on a road-trip that's currently in the works. I used one of the Craft Market linen bags from Crate Paper and made a little 'weekend adventure' bag - full of things I can use on the go! 



You can never have too many gift tags laying around! Especially as we're getting ready for end of the year gifts for everyone involved with the kids' school year!

 Here's a super cute idea for Easter (there's still a little time!) Easter Bunny wands! I found a printable template and used the template to trace out a 'chocolate' bunny shape onto some scrapbook paper. I cut out the shapes, mine are backed with colored card stock paper, and then sewed almost all the way around the bunny leaving just enough room for a small wooden dowel. I used some extra chipboard embellishments to decorate the bunnies and I'll add a name tag to each bunny with the kids' name on them. (I wanted to make a few pink paper Peeps as well, I think they would be perfect in a vase with some flowers for our Easter brunch table!) 
I have a Pablo Picasso class to teach later on today so I 'm off to review notes and make sure I have all of my class samples ready to go! I hope you have a fun day planned as well and thanks so much for popping in this afternoon!

xo ~ Tara

No comments: