Mar 8, 2011

Picnic Sunday in the park

Sunday was the most beautiful Sunday we've had in awhile. Breezy, sunny, warm but not too warm... and just perfect for spending the afternoon in the park. We played on the slides, dug for dinosaur bones, rode the train, fed the ducks, relaxed on a vintage quilt underneath pretty shade trees and enjoyed a rather lovely early Spring day.










I love parks, especially this one, it's so-so peaceful! I almost forgot to post the Menu for this week! I couldn't find good sourdough bread last week, so my Clam Chowder had to get pushed into this week. I have a good feeling that this week, as well as next week, are going to be ever so slightly hectic, so I'm keeping my menu stress free and simple.

Tuesday:
Clam Chowder
Sourdough Bread
Salad

Wednesday:
Swedish Meatballs
Sauteed Peas w/ toasted almonds
Salad

Thursday:
Fish Taco's
fresh Melons and Mango's

Friday:
Tomato soup
Turkey & Havarti Panni's

Saturday:
Petite Steaks
Watermelon
grilled corn tortillas
Corn & Avocado Salad

I need to finish up editing some photo's this afternoon. One of my previous projects is being revived with a fresh new look and a new home!! I have to wait until the 1st to announce it but I'm super-duper excited to be working on it again!! Plus new inspiration is always a good thing in my book. Enjoy the rest of your day!

3 comments:

Jennifer Chapin said...

Cute photos! Looks like a beautiful day and your menu sounds delicious!

jamie said...

sigh...where it is you live, you have real, live, green grass.
i miss that!
happy almost spring...can't wait to see your project.

pakosta said...

love that black look around the pix! are those from the iphone>!? if so, what app?! LOVE THEM!
tara