Dec 29, 2011

2011 in photos



I made this collage on Christmas day! I took one photo from each month that I thought sort of told the story from that month. Here's my list! (I used a collage in Picnik to create this one.)

1. January - vacation to California
2. February - Valentines Day swap
3. March - picnics at the park
4. April - sharing Hot Chocolate on colder mornings
5. May - Easter weekend at the ranch nearby
6. June - Peonie season
7. July - the 4th
8. August - wildflowers
9. September - Grandmas vintage jewelry
10. October - Disneyland vacation
11. November - Fall crafts
12. December - decorating for the Holidays

I'm working on the biggest custom order and as soon as I finish up today I can get back to posting some scrapbook stuff. I'm guest designing with Cocoa Daisy this month and wanted to share all the projects I made for them! See you soon!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Love your collage! I did a similar one but of about 9 photos for each month of 2011. Such a fun way to document the year!

Bonita Rose said...

can't wait to see what you created.. and the biggest order, good for you! I love your style! xo hugs

Natt Smith said...

Good luck and have fun on your project,Tara!!