Dec 5, 2011

a new month,

means a new color challenge for the Crate Paper blog! This really is my favorite challenge and I absolutely love coming up with a new combination of colors each month. This month, inspired by our unusually wintery weather, I chose colors that were cooler and more muted. (and they couldn't be further from the typical red-white-green colors that are so expected this time of year!)



I decided to create 5 pages for my December Journal. Each page is 6x6 inches and I used a combination of 4 collections by Crate Paper (Neighborhood, Peppermint, Random Farmhouse). I wish I had pulled out the Portrait collection out to play with, of course I remembered after I had finished up!
So, here are my pages:

Silver & Gold



our Wreathe



ttv Santa



vintage ornaments



home for the holidays



~ all wrapped up!



and did I mention that I get to give away a Crate Paper collection each month! How sweet is that?! I'll be choosing a winner next Friday, if you feel like participating in the challenge this month. The details are in my post on Crate's blog. :) I'll be back tomorrow to post another page for my December Journal, I'm a guest designer this month for a journaling based blog!

5 comments:

Jill said...

Your style is just...SO amazing!

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous, makes me want to start a December journal now...

Lily said...

so beautiful and inspirative! :)

Jennifer said...

gorgeous!! :)

Jenna Ruth said...

Beautiful!!!