Mar 8, 2012

are you ready,

for a bunch of scrapbook related stuff? I've started to realize that I don't really scrapbook anymore without having a reason: challenges for Crate Paper but I still really enjoy working with paper.... I think it's a time thing too. With the new house, I have all these interior projects that I want to start on and it keeps me pretty occupied! Now that it's Spring I have a whole list of out-doorsy projects to start - some planting, sprucing up the outdoor sitting area - I want to create this lighting feature I've had on my mind for weeks.... I just need some extra time!

back to scrapbooking! My color challenge for March is posted over on the Crate blog.



I couldn't decide on a color combination this month, so I went with 2! If you have some free time this weekend you should play along! I give away a Crate Paper collection to the winner of each challenge - pretty sweet right!










This layout was made for the February color challenge but colors are still kind of tie into the current challenge. :)



I even squeezed some time to create a little custom order on Etsy this week. :)




Today's schedule includes cleaning up that massive mess I call my craft room. Getting the house ready for company. Peter's parents are coming to stay with us and should be arriving tonight! Since it's their first visit to the new house - a home tour will be in order. :) Everything needs to be in order and dust free! I naively thought living on the fairway of a golf-course might help to ease the dust issue but sadly that doesn't seem to be the case! At some point I WILL take photos of the entire house and I will get them posted. There's still some little things that I want to find to make the house feel more complete. A new rug here, and taller lamp there, maybe an end table and some new paint..... All in all, I'm really happy in our hew home... dust and all. Have a happy Thursday!

6 comments:

Angela said...

LOVE the spring colors! what beautiful pieces. Good luck with the cleaning!

Angela

Bonnie said...

such beautiful pages you made, so interesting and dynamic!

noomiy said...

woooow! love the layouts!!

Jennifer said...

wowza...lovely!! :)

Bonita Rose said...

just gorgeous.. love your style .... just love all you do! can't wait to see your house! xo have a great time with family!

Anonymous said...

I just love what you do for CP! This challenge with those bright typical spring colors is just amazing. Thanks Tara for this great inspiration!!!
Adeline.