Oct 30, 2012

Etsy ~ Citron Faire


Some of my favorite product photos! (I say it all the time, but I really love styling small products!)  I'm thinking about updating my little Etsy shop on Friday.... it seems like a good day and the excitement from the week should be winding itself down. ;)  I'm also thinking about creating a new section in the shop for just vintage finds.... We'll see if I can fit in another round of photos this week! 

Ok, so I have my checklist for the evening - carving some pumpkins, making a chicken & broccoli casserole, and working a little more on Sweet November ~ it's almost here!




Thanks for stopping in today! ~ Tara


5 comments:

j. wilson said...

oh soooo pretty!

Amy @ Lucky Number 13 said...

oh wow, i am in love with all of your stuff! and i vote yes, add a vintage section!!!

Bonnie said...

all so pretty. Love your new blog header too!

boxtwentyeight said...

Cant wait to see everything!

Unknown said...

Beautiful!!! I can't wait to see what goes in the shop!!