Apr 2, 2011

I'm a guest!!

with Simply ATC for their Card #13 Which Magazine challenge.

When Angie asked if I'd like to be a guest again I couldn't resist another chance to create small art! The inspiration for this challenge was a collage of retro magazine covers and I must admit it was really challenging for me to create something.... less than frilly. :) Here's my take on the challenge!




and 2 of my atc cards have been published in the new issue of Create: Embellish Idea Book!! Both cards were made for Simply ATC, the very first challenge Alice and Wonderland & the Ampersand challenge. fun.fun.



I have no idea what this Saturday has in store for me, but I'm thinking maybe a trip to a thrift store with the kids to look for a few books and a little art making may be in the works for today! Happy weekend!

2 comments:

curlyqmosaics said...

Super fab cards! And love your ATC's, I have the new magazine and they are amazing!

sophie said...

wow!! congratulation!!!! you deserve all that so much!! have fun with youyr kids and hope your health is better