Jun 9, 2011

Crate: wedding week

Over the past few years I've been adding various DIY ideas to my wedding-redo file. How many times have you thought "if only I could re-do my wedding, I would have done _______ differently?" Luckily for me, Peter has promised that when we renew our vows, that I can have that big wedding reception I've been dreaming of and planning for!! So, I've been storing away ideas; from color combinations to flower/plants, place settings ideas, decor concepts and a few menu ideas.

but then.... this week Crate Paper gave us the chance to create something wedding-theme-ish and I got to test out some of my ideas. Since I couldn't choose just one project, I created a few smaller project-ideas. If you don't have a wedding in the near future, I think any of these projects could easily work for an outdoor dinner party too!!

{I did a little write-up about each of these projects on the Crate Paper Blog.} My concept was: vintage cameras mixed with pretty scrapbook supplies.




{Table Number Cards}



{Table Seating Name Cards}





my favorite project! {Tear & Toss Confetti packets} I used a wax tissue paper and sewed them into small bags, filled with some handmade Crate Paper confetti and sewed a small tag across the top!





{mini paper garlands} ~ made from Emma's Shoppe and Portrait scraps



The Crate Paper Blog today, is giving away 2 Portrait Collections, pop over there and leave a comment to enter the giveaway and to see the rest of the design teams wedding creations! xo~ T

6 comments:

leah said...

Absolutely gorgeous - projects and styling!!

Kendra M said...

Love the look of succulents instead of flowers!

Bonnie said...

Such nice ideas! What a cute idea to renew your vows and have a reception all over again! I loved my wedding but I must admit there are maybe a few things I would do differently now...

Ania said...

Simply loved your ideas and styling! It'll be one gorgeous renewal for sure! :)

Joy said...

My wedding was many years ago now, but I have been a little obsessed with the website 100layercake. They have just wonderful, creative ideas. If you haven't checked it out, you should.

Danielle said...

WOW....you are so lucky to have created such wonderful ideas for the Crate Paper portrait collections line ~ I absolutely ADORE your wedding theme ideas and I love that Peter promised you that you could have your dream wedding/renewal! What a sweetie ~ never give him up!!!! xoxo You are so lucky :)