Jan 29, 2012

Pretty Party with Crate Paper

hello - hello! I'm back but just making this a quick post today. I wanted to share a couple of projects that I made last week for the Crate Paper booth at CHA. Crate has created 2 new collections and I got a chance to play with the paper & chipboard from the Pretty Party line. It's so wonderfully girly and flowery and just perfect for Spring parties! If you pop over to the Crate Blog and leave a comment on my post today we're giving away one Pretty Party collection!

To go along with the party theme, I created a little party favor, invitation and some pretty confetti - Because I'm convinced confetti goes with everything!



















I have my color challenge to prepare for this Friday and I seem to be running a tad bit behind with it. I'm slowly making progress getting the house unpacked but my craft room has been last on the list of things to-do. It's a slow process! xo ~T

7 comments:

Anna said...

Oh my goodness, this is so beautiful! Seems like the possibilities here are endless.

XO,
Anna

Jess said...

absolutely adorable!

cococricketsmama said...

love that tag book, lovely!

Katherine B said...

loving! all.of.it!

Bonnie said...

Love that little tag book, so cute!

Bonita Rose said...

oh so beautiful! love it all! xo

curlyqmosaics said...

Absolutely gorgeous! The strawberry and the confetti are a beautiful added touch!