Feb 18, 2012

8 things I love: Saturday

easy weekend



It's feeling more and more like the beginning of Spring here! As much as I love my pretty wool coats, black boots and cozy scarves... I wouldn't be opposed to some easy-breezy weekends either. Soon enough!

My weekend includes; cleaning, laundry, having a sweet friend over to check out the new house, and trying to decide on an art project - horses or elephants? I'm so torn and I've been thinking about this since last night and still have no idea which one to use??? To many possibilities! :)

3 comments:

j. wilson said...

uh, elephants! as if there were any question...

xo♥dearestjane said...

I was going to say the exact same thing!! Elephants!! Yeah!!♥

Mommy Sauri~ said...

Audrey at Audrey's Reflection sent me your way. I'm excited to be following your blog. You do some beautiful work.

Mommy Sauri~
http://casadesauri.blogspot.com