Feb 29, 2012

glitterly gold and a little pink

Over at the Crate blog today, I've introduced my newest monthly post: 'It's a Wrap!' The last day of each month I'll be posting my thoughts and hopefully some new ideas all centered around gift-wrapping! It's kind of an easy-breezy post for the end of the month, simple and with pretty photos. I think I'm going to create a gift theme for each month, that way I'll have my color combination posts and a themed gift wrap post for the month and with a little luck the posts will hopefully compliment each other! (That's the hope!)

This month, I went the route of a baby-shower theme. I think baby-showers and Spring somehow go hand in hand together.... which is perfectly ok because I love soft muted baby colors and shopping for sweet little baby items.












There's lot's of details and how-to's over on the Crate blog.


Gift Wrap details:


trims, sequins, ruffle crepe paper: thrifted
Bakers Twine: thrifted vintage
Journal Tags: Crate Paper (Story Teller collection)
Yo-yo & Gold leaves: handmade by me
gift-wrap papers: thrifted


There are some exciting things in the works at our little casa today. Chase and I are patiently waiting for the landscapers to arrive and start on our backyard - I've never been so happy to see grass and small cactus's! :) While I wait, I'm just putting the final touches on Crate's color challenge that kicks off this Friday and on Friday afternoon, here on my blog, I'll be doing a fun little giveaway that you won't want to miss! I can't wait to share that giveaway, I've been dreaming about it all week!

Have a wonderful sunny afternoon! ~ Tara

3 comments:

Natt Smith said...

I really love the peachy pastel color ^_^ It's reminded me of spring.

~amy~ said...

gorgeous!

Genevive said...

gold looks perfect in peach and pink? only you can do that! :) love.