Apr 12, 2013

April Color Combo and a little Paper

Hi there! As promised, a scrappy share for Friday morning but first, a pretty color palette. 

If you've followed my blog for awhile now, it's likely you already know of my love for color combos! Every project starts with a combination of colors. I think it makes the creative process easier too, to only work within a certain combination, limits your choices but in a good way. - I actually find myself spending less time trying to decide on what papers and embellishments to use because I'm only interested in things that match with my color combination. I do this whenever I'm a guest designer and need to create alot of projects. 

Here's my color inspiration for April! 


I was asked to be their guest designer this month for Little Black Dress kit club. Since I don't subscribe to any kits, it's kind of fun to be able to play with a new one every now and then!  I made a few layouts, a couple of cards and a library mini tag book!









 
 

I also made a mini book with the Pebbles library cards and pockets that come with the main kit. Chase loves to draw little happy faces on everything, so I finally decided on saving a few and creating something to keep them in. It's his 'Happy Face' book!







Thanks for looking and have a lovely day! ~ Tara

5 comments:

Nathalie said...

Knock my socks off beautiful!!!!!!!!!! This kit was meant for you and you did your magic with it!!!!

Ashley Calder said...

I seriously heart your work so so much. So inspiring!

Lyndal said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS creations - LOVE them all :)

Maria Asmus said...

Wow, great projects!! I especially love the first and last LO!! :)

Jill said...

I'm so happy that I stopped by your blog today. Incredible!