Jul 6, 2013

Saturday Color Combination - Project Life



Hi there! Ready for another summer inspired color combination this weekend? Here's a slight twist on the traditional red-white-blue palette that we see this month.
 
petal pink - boysenberry - midnight blue - linen - ash grey

While I was working on the wedding book, I had this idea to do a color combination and instead of just a single layout I would do a Project Life inspired layout (not sure what else to call it!) and use some of those page protectors since I'm the proud new owner of an entire box. I'll admit I have no plans to actively participate in doing Project Life spreads each week, but I think every once in awhile, it could be fun to use the layouts to hold smaller scaled scrapbooking projects. 




 

I made these 2 pages about our very short brief stay in Oceanside, CA  back in May. I was able to use all of the extra photos that didn't make it onto a traditional 12x12 layout! 



Hope you enjoy the Color Combination! If you decide to create a little something, feel free to leave me a link so I can have a look at your work! 

Happy Saturday! 
xo ~ Tara

3 comments:

Nathalie said...

GORGEOUS color combination and pages!!! Pinning, pinning and pinning :)

Lyndal said...

FABULOUS page Tara - and GORGEOUS colour palette too!

katielicht said...

I just wanted to leave a comment to let you know how inspiring your work is to me! I rediscovered your blog today (via pinterest) and I just love how you mix modern and vintage materials. I work mainly with vintage papers and sometimes struggle with adding current photos or scrapbook papers to the mix.

so, thank you for sharing and thanks for being an inspiration! ~Katie