Oct 15, 2014

Blog Hop with Gossamer Blue


So, an idea was presented at Gossamer Blue last month, where the entire design team would do a mid-month blog-hop sharing something that we made from this month's October kits. Since most of you know me and my love of tiny paperish things (and photos), I planned my post around a small collection of handmade Fall gift tags! Plus, this blog-hop idea also gave me an excuse play around out in the desert with some fun props.  Kind of the best of both worlds for me!

~ Fall is in the air! ~ 



I used remnants of the Main Kit as well as some things from my own collection; rhinestones, tags, fabric. I think the process of collecting little things to add to the tags is maybe the best part! 


I've made about 10 of these stuffed pumpkins, they are so much fun to make! I knew last year that I really wanted to make a few of them and so I saved all of the stems off of our pumpkins. Just leave them out to air-dry and then store them in a safe place for making some of your own pumpkins! 


Thank you for popping into here today! To check out what everyone else is up to, follow these links!

Gossamer Blue
Anabelle O'Malley
Beshka Kueser
Brenda Weaver
Cindy Liebel
Danielle Flanders
Diane Payne
Emily Spahn
Erin Taylor
Eunyoung Lee
Evgenia Petzer
Heather Leopard
Jill Cornell
Jill Keller
Joy Taylor
Katie Ehmann
Keisha Campbell
Laura Crosby
Maria Lacuesta
Mel Blackburn
Michelle Wooderson
Rebecca Luminarias
Sabrina Alery
Tara Anderson (that's me!)

Vanessa Perry
Yana Smakula


16 comments:

Brenda said...

Tara, you never cease to amaze me! Each and every one of these tags is just as stunning as the one before. I love how you added just the right touch of bits and pieces to make each one. Plus, your photos are so beautiful! Great touch with the suitcases, pumpkins, and typewriter. I love it all!
thanks for the pumpkin stem idea. I'm definitely keeping mine this year!

Unknown said...

Wow, you blew me away with your incredible designs. Very inspiring!

justem said...

Coming to your blog just makes me happy. :) These are incredible.

Laura Rahel said...

I love that "incredible" card and the basket you use to hold your pretty bits and pieces! So darling!

Unknown said...

Pure eye candy!! And your stitched pumpkins are the cutest - love that you added real pumpkin stems!

I'm Sara. said...

Your blog is one of the brightest spots of my day! :) So inspiring, thanks for always sharing!

bckueser said...

Love your designs & your photos always amaze. Just beautiful!!!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

There are no words. You blow me away with every project and every photo!

Nathalie said...

So much eye candy! It's always a treat to stop and look at your photos!

Joy said...

Tara, you are one of my favourite artists, from your creating to your photography, I am always so blown away by your talent, love these tags, just truly gorgeous masterpieces, hugs

Anonymous said...

great tags and what amazing presentation!

Rebecca Luminarias said...

As usual, your work is gorgeous and so inspiring, Tara--you are amazing and I'm always happy to see your new projects and photographs. Wow.

Diane Payne said...

Your tags are absolutely gorgeous!

~amy~ said...

wow! I absolutely LOVE EVERYTHING.

Bonita Rose said...

you inspire me.

Jessy Christopher said...

You are crazy talented!! Everything you touch turn into 'gold'....seriously!! So good!