Dec 22, 2010

Presents & Sugar cookies

Just when I think I'm doing a good job at checking things off of my massive to-do list, I just find some more things to add to it..... Oh-well, Tis' the Season to be rushed! I did however find time to make a new scrapbook page last night. (Even I'm impressed with that small feat!) I'll save that page for next weeks post. :)



This morning I set aside some of my cleaning time to wrap a few more gifts. There's a job that seems never ending. (I'm not sure where I keep finding more gifts to wrap. They just show up every morning!) I totally cheated and used store purchased wrapping paper. I couldn't resist the cute colors for little kids. - To be a kid again at Christmas would be divine.-



I had a good friend come over this afternoon to make sweet treats for Santa and some for us of course! Rice Krispie Treats were made and Sugar Cookies were baked and decorated. I still love decorating cookies.... and eating the frosting. Something that I've, no doubt, passed onto Alaina. :)) She wanted me to post a photo of her cookies that she decorated. She was sooo proud of them!!



here's a few of mine...



Tomorrow one of my very favorite people in the entire world is coming over for a visit. I can't wait to see Danielle! I love the holidays because of the people that it brings through our doors!

7 comments:

Everlasting Blooms said...

Beautiful cookies, and Alaina's are just perfect! ;)

~ Merry Christmas to you!

Michelle Wooderson said...

So adorably cute Tara. The presents are so bright and cheery. Love that colorful sock monkey...and pass a cookie. Sugar cookies are my fave!

j. wilson said...

oh my goodness! that monkey! i still have some wrapping to do as well. sheesh! we spent the last few days adventuring to the ocean...gotta love the western states!

Keshet said...

Beautiful!

A Soldier Girl said...

love it tons .. beautiful wrapping .. Merry Christmas girl

sophie said...

This looks so cute! the presents and cakes are so colorful! I wish you a great and merry christmas!

Ester DurĂ£es said...

Hi Tara!
You've got featured here: http://drawingdreaming.blogspot.com/2010/12/love-me-some-inspiration.html
Have a nice week!