Jul 13, 2012

The last couple days

I think, these will be the last photos of Oregon for us. The kids and I are all sick and we've decided just to call it a day, or a week rather and head back to Cali. I am happy with the photos I have this summer of the beach and the kids though! I left the scrapbook I made at home, so I've been dreaming up ideas of what photos I want to add to it. Decisions, decisions!

Today, I popped into a few antique stores, for the past 2 years I've been lucky enough to find a Kodak Brownie camera and at the last minute today I glanced down into a glass case to find an old box style! And it was one that I didn't have yet - even better! I was also able to pick up a few sewing notions and if I have some spare time next week while at my moms I was hoping to sneak in a little craft time with a good friend - fingers crossed!
 











We have an early wake up call and a 9 hour drive ahead of us, so I'm turning in early. I'll be back with some photos from our road trip tomorrow or as soon as I get them edited, which ever comes first! :)  Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Monica said...

Your photos are absolutely precious (of the kids) and breathtaking + beautiful of the landscape... just sweeps you up and takes you there, or at least makes you want to buy a ticket and hop on a flight. ;)
I hope you all feel better soon and have a safe drive.
<3 Monica

Michelle said...

You have beautiful pictures-especially of your children. I visited Oregon a few years ago. I was there for a work conference. I never would have thought it to be as beautiful a place as it is. I want to go back and take my family. :)

Bonnie said...

Wow-so gorgeous! Have a safe trip and feel better soon!

Moonie said...

what totally amazing, inspiring, scrumptious photos!!!!!! OOOOMMMMMy god.... you are the best xxx

Drycha said...

really fabulous photos!! :)

SSgtBullsGirl said...

can you please let me know what city in oregon these pics are close too? beautiful... is there lots of fun in this area... thinking vacation.
thanks le anne