Aug 27, 2011

8 things I love: Saturday

it's Saturday, woo-hoo!! Here's what I've lovingly deemed the weekend-mommy-uniform. :) It's just the kids and I here this weekend, Peter has ditched us for a convention in town, which is completely ok with me! It's actually much too hot to be out and about this weekend and Alaina really wanted to have a craft date today. I'm also pretty positive we'll be making a date with our pool later on. :) Here's to lazy weekends!

weekend shopping




1. White t-shirts
2. Worn blue Jeans!!!
3. cute scarfs
4. floral cocktail rings
5. gold cuff bracelets
6. casual tote bags
7. flat Skechers
8. tinted lip gloss

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

I could live in that outfit!
Love the tote bag you have featured here :)

Wendy said...

Hi, can i ask a question? i love the font you use on your projects and on your blog...can you tell me what it is and where you got it from? Thanks Wendy x