Aug 12, 2011

they say it's your birthday,

So, I was thinking about this a couple of weeks ago. It's a birthday coincidence. Every one of my birthday's that have ended with a zero, I've lived in a different state. Here's the list so far!

1st birthday - born in Washington
10th birthday - lived in California
20th birthday - lived in Hawaii
30th - in Arizona

at this rate, I'm going to need to decide on the next state to live in for the next big birthday! haha. No really, after this summer (which we still have about another 2 more months of) Peter and I are really questioning how long we can continue living in the desert. I'm thinking maybe New Mexico or Oregon. We'll see in 10 years from now where life takes us!

What could possibly be a more perfect birthday present than flowers and a tea tray? Alaina gave me this elephant tea pot as a b-day gift! She wanted to have a mommy/daughter tea party this weekend and we do love tea and cookies in this home. :)





Peter and I have a sushi date planned for tonight ~ yay for date nights and a great babysitter! Happy Friday everyone!

6 comments:

Daniela Dobson said...

Happy birthday!!! Enjoy your sushi date.

asica.p said...

Happy birthday:))))

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday...enjoy your date:)

Dawn McVey (dawnsing) said...

Happy, happy birthday, Tara!! Hope it's a great one!

xo

Merissa Revestir said...

Hauoli La Hanau!
I did not know you once lived in Hawaii. Cool!
I love your new elephant tea pot, adorable! :)

Thinkie said...

Happy belated birthday!
#30 is coming up for me too, I'm 95% sure I'll be celebrating it living in the same boring town as my 1st, 10th and 20th. But I have good hopes for 40 ;-)