Aug 3, 2011

a week's worth of work

yep. 1 week, 4 layouts, 2 little books, a custom order and a bunch of lists for the next 5 months of challenges and I think I'm ready to wrap everything up! I should be getting back to a normal schedule soon. I do love my craft time though, staying up until 2am every night sewing and painting is about as adventurous as it gets for me..... the life of being a mommy is quite simple. :)

Here's a little detail of a layout for Crate Paper. I'll be posting on their blog this Friday. It's Crate's Color Challenge time again! It's a different color combo for me, and definitely one that wasn't as common and yet it's quickly become one of my favorites. Can't wait for everyone to see it!



I think I'll do a photo post tomorrow. I've been collecting some pretty photos and have yet to post them anywhere. I'm calling it an early night, I need to have a super productive day tomorrow. Good night all!

3 comments:

Blossom inch said...

Tara, that sneak peek is fabulous and I cant wait for you to post all of them. Thanks for the inspiration and thanks for sharing.

Bonnie said...

oooh that looks lovely! do share!

KraftyBuns said...

I love your style!! I saw the full layout! Very nice:)