Aug 23, 2011

New Crate Challenge

Did you happen to catch my latest post on the Crate Paper blog? I'll be hosting a 2nd monthly challenge for Crate Paper. The concept for this monthly challenge is really simple, in fact the name of the challenge basically gives it away: Crate Everyday!! You can read more about the challenge, rules and the amazing prize (2 Crate collections of your choice!!) on the Crate Blog.


Essentially this challenge will be centered around an everyday idea in the form of a prompt and it's up to you on how you'd like to interpret each prompt. Easy enough right? Since this was the debut challenge, I thought I'd kick off this month's prompt with the word Routine.



I created this mini album, using Crate's Accent cuts, about 10 simple things i do everyday. (I love projects that read like a list!)















I also created a layout for the challenge. I hate to admit this but I am the worst grumpy person ever in the mornings. I try to attribute my CMG (chronic morning grumpiness) on a number of things, however, I'm starting to believe that I am just not meant to be a morning person. This page is my "morning confession from a night owl" layout. :)




If you enjoy challenges where you are more "creatively free" this challenge will hopefully be to your liking. If your like me and like some sort of definitive restraints to the challenges you contribute to, hopefully you'll join me for my monthly color challenge! Thanks for stopping bu today! xo~ T

7 comments:

swissgirl said...

i loved your challenge and just wanted to say this: you are amazing and i loooove your work!! :D

xoxo, rahel

Geralyn said...

I love your challenge and have been a fan of your work for a while now :) That mini-book is so cute and creative!

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

Lovely!
You are very talented.
Love your layout... sweet, inspiring, and playful :]

Jill said...

I agree -- you are crazy talented!

Blossom inch said...

love the mini album pages and the soothing colors and that layout is just so beautiful. I am blown away seeing that page! Totally awesome.

Anonymous said...

Love this idea!

Bonnie said...

I love LOVE your mini album..so cute! What a great idea! I also love your layout, it is so striking!