Nov 17, 2011

Etsy, part 2

Today was all about photos and music. I finished taking my photos this afternoon, did a little scrapbooking and found a new favorite song. I'd say that makes for a pretty spectacular day! Other than Etsy I'm working on the next Everyday Challenge for the Crate Paper blog. This month's challenge topic will be a first for me so it's kind of special. My challenge post will go up on Monday if you happen to feel like scrapbooking next week. ;)

here's a few more photos for Etsy. I really love Christmas colors, they're so pretty and girly. It's such a fun change from all the orange and black we had for Halloween just a couple of weeks ago!




{I made another little page for my December journal using one of the kits. I'm on a roll!}








and I found this song, that I think is so amazing! I must be late finding this song so it may not be new to you but I put it on repeat tonight and edited all of my photos to it! It's my new fav work song.



Time for some peppermint tea and a little menu planning for next Thursday! good night!

4 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Dearest sweet tara, i love christmas colors too and your photos are just beautiful!! :) I also love that page for my December journal! So beautiful! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

jaqueline
http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com

Brenda said...

everything is so pretty! Love the colors you've chosen, and, as always, I'm in awe of your style!

Lisa Russell said...

I love your kits and journal! So pretty!

Madhulika KG said...

i loved your photographs !! :) they are beautiful !