Nov 4, 2011

Friday photos ~ Disneyland

Hello folks. I'm afraid I have been flying a bit under the weather this week. It was such a busy week/weekend that I think I may have out done myself and so, here I sit wrapped up in blankets on the couch. It's a peppermint tea - chicken soup - cough drops kind of day! While I haven't felt up to making anything, I have done lots of photo editing ~ at least something other than cleaning up from Halloween was accomplished! As promised I thought I would share some of my favorite photos from our Disneyland trip!

I think 2 days at Disneyland with 2 small kids would have been enough, but since my parents, little niece and our friends were with us, we decided to add an extra day. (I think for everyday you spend at Disney you'll need at least 2 to recuperate!) If you're on the fence about visiting during the Halloween season, I'd lend my vote to "it's absolutely worth it!" The park was beautiful!





Our friends Danielle and Lee met us for 2 days at the park and my kids could not get enough of them. :) Peter and I are so grateful for wonderful friends and we get to see them again for Christmas! lucky us!!
















I'll be doing an "8 things I love" post tomorrow and I'm really hoping that by next week I'll be back to normal and get on a regular posting schedule again. Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Dawn McVey (dawnsing) said...

Awww.....sorry you're under the weather, Dearie! Feel better soon. I hope this weekend brings you lots of rest and relaxation.

much love,
Dawn

FauveDesign said...

These are amazing Tara,it speaks Disney!Love it :)

Sonia said...

Wow! beautiful photos.. I love Disney. Last year i was on Disney (FL) celebrate my birthday. I feel like a little girl, lol!!!