Nov 19, 2011

Etsy Update



it's all updated and I gave my shop a little makeover this week complete with a new name! yay for a productive morning! I have still a few more things to add to the shop this afternoon but so far it's coming right along. :)








If you have any questions about the shop, I'm going to be working all day and I have my computer next to me so feel free to drop me a line! Have a wonderful weekend ~ Oh! and I'll be doing a little Holiday Giveaway on Monday.... if you feel like popping back in! :)

5 comments:

Grethe said...

Bright wounderful colours! I will stop by!!

Jennifer said...

Thanks...I was anxiously awaiting this :) and already ordered!

Unknown said...

Oh god I've been waiting for this!!

Katherine Wilkinson said...

Great lot! Looks so good!

marianne-g said...

Love your style, it is so unique and your photography is awesome.