Jul 27, 2010

Coffee Milkshake - recipe

**Just wanted to add my email here, I know Julie is looking for me!! email is rosas07@msn.com Feel free to email me! I also owe a few people an email today too.**

Let me first say how much I love Facebook! I wish my blog had some type of feature where I could send a reply to your comments, but so far, Facebook is my best friend. A few nights ago I had posted on fb about making coffee milkshakes for dessert. I'm not a huge fan of ice cream, but once or twice a year, I have a craving for coffee and ice cream! I've been making these milkshakes since high-school and they are still a favorite of mine. :)

So Danielle, this recipe is for you!!



Coffee Milkshake
makes 1 lrg. milkshake or 2 smaller milkshakes

ingredients
5 scoops of French Vanilla Ice Cream
1/3 cup strong cold coffee
1/2 TBLS. of Coffee Drink Mix (I really like this coffee mix by General Food International - Cafe Francais)

Directions

1. Pour all ingredients into blender and blend until smooth.
2. Serve immediately with a cinnamon stick or chocolate covered coffee beans as garnish.



Hope you like these as much as I do!!

5 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

This looks FABULOUS! I have one to share with you that I can whip up in not time...very good too!

1 Via Packet (Starbuck's instant)
2 Tbsp. Hazelnut Creamer
4-5 Ice Cubes
1 Cup of Milk

Warm a little milk at the bottom of a glass in the microwave. About 20 seconds. Mix in your Via packet. Add remaining ingredients. Enjoy!

Danielle said...

YUMMY in my TUMMY!!!!! I need to try this recipe :) Thanks girl....you ROCK! My name on your blog made my day <3 Thank you so much for this yummy recipe :)

Paz said...

Oh man that looks so delicious!!! Perfect for these hot summer days we are having over here on the west coast!

Diane B. said...

it must be delish because my mouth is watering! love how simple it is!

Kateyed said...

That looks seriously yummy!