Jul 3, 2010

it's the thought that counts

I tried to work this week, but it seems the anemia I have developed is kicking my butt. It's leaving me rather weak and tired..... two things I'm not used to. As a result, 2 or 3 naps took place each day, lots of vitamins were consumed and a few photos of the kids were captured, but nothing new was created.

I'll hopefully be feeling better and back to posting my color combo next Saturday. We're heading out shortly to watch the fireworks in Cave Creek tonight. :) I think it's cute our little town celebrates on the 3rd and 4th! Happy 4th of July to you!!

7 comments:

Jessica Rodarte said...

I hope you feel better soon. I love seeing all of your pretty creations! :)

Danielle said...

Hope you feel better soon sweetie!!! If you need the rest, take it :)

Happy 4th of July!!!!

Joanna said...

Hope you feel better! Enjoy your 4th. :)

Cindy Sue said...

I so hope you start feeling better soon!

NicNacManiac said...

Enjoy the fireworks and Happy 4th of July to you and your precious family!! Be well xOxO

Christine said...

Oh you poor sweetie :( I've just come across your blog and I have to tell you that it is so inspiring - thank you! Take care of yourself

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon.