Jul 10, 2010

Saturday Color Combo. #6

I'm back on track with these color combinations!

I was planning on doing a post about 'things I love right now,' and on that list is the color coral or salmon. Not only do I keep seeing this color in design magazines but also in fashion mags, which leads me to think that coral, might just be the next pink. (or at least that's what I'm hoping for!)

This weeks, inspired by summer, color combination is:



Cherry Red - Coral - Wheat Cream - Banana Yellow

my inspiration this week:



and I made a LO too! yay!



My very best girlfriend sent me some wrapping paper from Holland, and it was by far, the loveliest paper I've ever seen! I reluctantly cut out some of the images from the wrapping paper into squares, and sewed them onto my card stock. (Do you have a whole stash of paper that is simply to pretty to use? I certainly do!!)



I used one of the Elles Studio journal cards and a little Wood Grain Frame from Kitschy Digitals. Those frames have such a cute vintage feel to them!



Hopefully you'll love this color combination as much as I did, and if cream isn't your cup-of-tea, swap it with a bright crisp white. Happy Scrapbooking!

8 comments:

Danielle said...

HOLY GORGEOUS color combination!!! I'm in love with those colors <3 So bright, cheerfull, lovely and yummy :) I love what you did with the special wrapping paper... everything looks perfect!

Hope you're feeling better sweetie ~ Thinking of you :)

Holly Loves Art said...

Love the color combo! Your work is so fresh and pretty... just adore it! What a cheery post here. Thank you for sharing.
Have a great day.
Holly

Anonymous said...

LOVE love love your work so much! Gorgeous as always!! :)

bethchien said...

gorgeous layout! so inspiring!

Christine said...

wow, what gorgeous happy colours, I love your page!

Meghann Andrew said...

Oh yes! Definitely my cup of tea. Love these colors & the layout is beautiful! Just a quick question, how do you attain the big splatters of ink? Are you using watered-down acrylic or a mist?

Anonymous said...

This is a great colour combo, so bright and festive! Your layout is beautiful-I love all the rose pictures.
Anthea.

Traveling Mama said...

wow. This is just amazing! I'd have a hard time cutting up the paper too, but now you will have it forever! Hugs from Denmark!