It's a chilly 50 degrees out this morning. If you live some place where 50 degrees is no big deal and your rolling your eyes while continuing to read this, I'll apologize now, because here in the desert it might as well be -10 degrees. We are freezing. :) But the cooler weather and rain make it seem a bit more Fallish which is always a welcomed event!
With the arrival of cooler temps ~ I wanted to make today post match with a pretty Fall/Winter outfit!
1. frilly neutral tones tops
2. Dark Indigo jeans
3. Peacoats (especially in jewel tones)
4. Black Ankle boots (these boots paired with a dark boot cut jean will make your legs look a mile long. If you don't have a pair of boots put these on your wishlist!)
5. Diaper bag that no one would ever guess was an actual diaper bag.
6. Vintage inspired rhinestone earrings
7. Floral Wallets
8. Merry Merry Pink perfume
The kids and I are getting bundled up to head out this morning. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!