Jul 21, 2009

and the winner is...

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

the boy tags & stamps go to:
#7
Daniela said...
I am your new follower. Found your blog from Elle's Studio. Would love to win some goodies. Awesome layout and sketch. Love your style!

July 16, 2009 9:25 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and the girl set goes to:
#36
Mama Tuttle said...
Cool . . . I hope that you haven't already picked the names yet!! I checked into Elle's Studio and loved your projects so here I am!!

July 19, 2009 10:30 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

congrats!! just email your address to me at rosas07@msn.com and the package of Elles Studio tags will be on their way to a new home. :)

Something pretty and simple for today.



Today is a bit hectic. The boy is sick, he had 4 vaccines and a blood test yesterday, and now has a fever today. We had a storm come through last night, and my favorite tree in the backyard is in 2 pieces now. Alaina's been singing the clean-up song, because that is what the backyard requires at the moment. If I get a chance, I'll squeeze in some scrapbooking, and more brainstorming on topics for guest-blogging. So many possibilities!!

Hope your week is off to a great start! xo~ Tara

1 comment:

Mama Tuttle said...

Oh wow . . . thanks so much! I'm so excited!! Your blog is so inspiring!! I love the colors and music!!