Dec 26, 2009

Happy Holidays to you,



Did you survive the whirlwind of the holidays this year? I actually took a very long and much needed nap this afternoon. One stressful trip to the airport and I needed a rest! That whole week before Christmas just seems to go by so fast, and every year there is more and more to do. Next year, I will definitely have a schedule planned out and will sticking to it!



Alaina with her new Barbie. (I hate to use the flash on my camera, but it was so early when she wanted to open presents that it was still dark outside. Too bad kids don't unstand the importance of naututral light for good photos!! haha ;))



my little guy on Christmas morning, with some serious bed-hair!!

After presents and breakfast Christmas morning, we decided to pack a picnic lunch and head out to our favorite park. Alaina brought along some bread to feed the ducks. Chase didn't quite grasp the concept of feeding the ducks bread, but that was okay too because he was too cute walking around eating his slice of bread!



Alaina danced around in the sunlight and posed for a few pics.





and for 3 days, we had 2 doggies. Leonardo DaVinci, a 4 yr. old Westie, came to join us for the holidays. Chase loved him and Alaina had him sleep in her room. He was a cute little boy dog, who had one trick of sitting up and begging that was quite effective with the kids!




Now for the clean up!! We have lots of family arriving soon and I'm kind of looking forward to doing some touristy stuff in the next couple of weeks. Oh, and getting back to crafting again!! I took the entire month off to focus on the holidays, and I did make a few things for some custom orders, but nothing for myself. So, I'm really excited to pull out the sewing machine and play with some paper this weekend!

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday this year!

4 comments:

bethchien said...

awesome photos and that pup is adorable!!!

Danielle said...

Too cute!!! Kennedy got the same Barbie...it was sold out everywhere here, so I had to get her on Ebay and got it on Dec. 23rd...just in time :)

OMG your photos are soooooooooooo cute!!! Love Chase's hair...adorable :)

Your new dog is sooooooooooooo cute!!!!!! He seems to complete the family quite well :D

So happy that you had a great Christmas :D

Joanna said...

Great photos! I love the ones of the dogs. :)

Pretty Arty said...

you're lucky to have good weather n xmas! happy new year to you!