Dec 3, 2011

8 things I love: Saturday

just popping in this afternoon to post my Saturday 8 things list! I must say how much I adore this color combo, grey + yellow + a little gold = spectacular!

metallics



1. light flowy (not a real word, I know) blouse
2. Grey dress pants, straight leg
3. Vintage Wool coat ( I love this yellow one with the fur color!)
4. perfect small clutch
5. Leopard flats (for staying in)
6. metallic heels (for going out)
7. gold rings
8. gold cuff bangle (I adore light pinks with gold, it's so feminine!)

That does it for today! I need to get back to cleaning and scrapbooking. I have some special people coming to visit us this week and I need my home to be holiday guest ready!. Happy weekend. Oh and yes, I absolutely plan on posting photos of our Christmas trees, there are 3 this year!

No comments: